Science: A Grant Opportunity!
Funded by the National
Science Foundation and Cornell University
| Application | Recipients
Small grants are available
for workshop graduates who want to teach others to use In-Touch
Does the Grant Provide?
Will Your Site Do?
- $150 for each group of 5-10 participants (you may use the
funds for supplies, staff, facilities, publicity, or other ways
that assist you in offering the workshop)
- One free In-Touch Science publication per workshop participant
- Participant list and workshop evaluation forms
- Support via telephone and e-mail from the In-Touch Science
- Recruit participants who will implement In-Touch Science
with children in grades 3-5.
- Arrange for workshop facilities.
- Conduct the workshop.
- Share agenda, participant list, and workshop evaluations
with In-Touch Science team.
- Encourage participants to submit evaluation forms when they
work with children.
We look forward to your completed application.
Proposals will be reviewed as they arrive and recipients notified
shortly thereafter. Applicants are encouraged to involve girls,
Native Americans and children with special needs. You may download
and print out the application below or submit it over the Internet.
Select your option below:
Complete and Submit the Application
Please direct your questions to Charlotte
here for sample workshop agendas.